AGE (On 1st April):
- The admission form can be collected from the school office.
- Documents required along with the form to be submitted are :
- Nursery to Class-I Attested photocopy of Birth Certificate.
- Class-II to IX Original Transfer Certificate & Attested photocopy of Annual Mark sheet of the previous class.
- Class-XI Original Transfer Certificate, Original Migration Certificate (C.G. Board & ICSE Board Compulsory).Attested photocopy of Class X Board.
Nursery 2.5 Yrs. Plus (Min.) 3.5 Yrs. Plus (Max.).
K. G. I 3.5 Yrs. Plus (Min.) 4.5 Yrs. Plus (Max.).
K. G II 4.5 Yrs. Plus (Min.) 5.5 Yrs. Plus (Max.).
- Students seeking admission for class-2 onwards should have a valid transfer certificate from a school
recognized by/affiliated to recognized Board(s).
- Students from other state or outside Durg District have to get their original
Transfer Certificate countersigned from District Education Officer.(Non CBSE affiliated schools only).
- If student belongs to a CBSE affiliated school then his/her TC should be uploaded in the schools website.
- Attested photocopy of all the essential documents must be submitted at the time of admission.
- Admission is not granted even if admission form and fees is deposit till all the formalities are not completed.
- Admissions depend on the vacancy of seats in class.
- In classes IX & XI, admission is granted on the basis of the performance in the previous class and the written test conducted. The school authority reserves the right to short list the candidate, after written test and interview.
- In classes X and XII, admissions are not granted as a matter of policy.
- Subject to availability of seats, students may avail bus facility as per rules and fares.
- Bus fees will be realized of 11 months.
- Buses will not wait for late comers.
- The drivers are authorized to stop buses at the designated stop only, unless, otherwise directed by the transport in charge.
Objects of any kind must not be thrown inside or outside the bus.
- The driver's attention must not be diverted for any reason. If any such case comes to notice bus facility may be cancelled.
- In disciplinary behavior is strictly prohibited.
- Students will be held responsible and punished for any damage to buses caused by negligence or vandalism and fined accordingly.
- The Parents should ensure that transportation of their wards to and from the school is comfortable and small kids of Nursery to class XI are properly escorted, boarded and received personally at the bus stop.
- A responsible person from the school is on duty in every vehicle with a mobile phone to keep connectivity with the school office. Please note down the telephone numbers of the respective bus in-charge, from the school office.
- Parents are requested not to enter the bus and disrupt the functioning of transport.
- Parents are requested to ensure that the student is escorted to and from the bus stop. The escort must be at the stop 5 to 10 minutes before arrival of the bus.
- Eating in the buses or littering is not permitted.
- Strict discipline must be maintained in the buses while travelling to school. Behavior in the bus should be courteous. Talking aloud and moving around is not permitted.