1. Every student should carry his/her school communication diary to school each day.
2. Changing of classrooms between periods (for computer practical, library, music etc) should be done in silence and in an orderly manner.
3. Student should take good care of their health and keep themselves neat and clean (always neatly dressed).
4. Non-sikh boys should get their hair cut at regular intervals.
5. Shouting, Whistling and Running in the corridors or Balcony is strictly prohibited.
6. Care must be taken of all the school property students should not write or draw anything on the walls or furniture or in any way damage things belonging to others. Damage done even by accident should be reported at once to the class teacher or to the principal.
7. Any damage done will be made good by the concerned students together with a fine imposed on the student for such offence.
8. No books (other than text books. reference book or library books) magazines, Keys, Mobile Phones, CD or papers may be brought to the school without the principal's permission.
9. Our student should observe polite manners wherever they are. They should always remember that the school is judged by their conduct. Bullying and use of foul language (are punishable offences) are strictly prohibited.
10. The school rcserves for itself the right to terminate the schooling of student with unsatisfactory progress in studies or whose conduct is a bad precept for others.
11. Non-compliance of the school rules and instructions can result in expulsion from the school.
1. Tuition fee is payable in advance on monthly basis by 15th of the tuition fee for a month in respect of any student is not paid in full by 15th of that month then a fine of Rs 2 per day will be charged. (time-between 8 am to 1 pm)
2. After the end of the month for which the fee is not pad. The student name will be struck off the rolls and the student may be re-admitted only at the discretion of the principal on payment of all the arrears and a Re-admission fee of Rs 125.
3. Payment can be done be cheque / Demand draft or pay order , only when the fee exceeds Rs 500.
4. All cheaques / Demand draft/Pay order should only be in favour of "Indu IT school, Bhilai"
5. Any cheque/ DD which is drawn on scheduled Bank situated within Bhilai-Durg City only is acceptable.
6. The date of presentation of the cheque will be trealed as date of payment, provided the cheque is not dishonoured.
7. Any cheque returned be the bank will be treated under the category of non-payment of fees. Then the payment of the same-should be made in case mode with fine applicable as per the rule along eith a fine of Rs 50/- against the dishonoured cheque. In future the school will not accept any cheque from the concern student.
GENERAL GUIDELINES TO PARENTS
1. Parents are requested not to enter classrooms to see their children or teachers during class hours without prior permiddion of the principal.
2. Parents are required to inform the school if there is any change in their address and telephone numbers.
3. Criticism of the teacher or school if there is any change in their address and telephone numbers.
4. Parents should meet the principal in case of any legitimate complaint at the earliest or write to the principal.
5. The name, Enrollment No,class section of the student should be clearly marked on all the belongings of the student, for eg sweatcr, ties, napkins, water bottle etc.
6. Parents are required to co-operate with school in its attempt to help their children progress by paying attention to their regularity, punctuality and discipline . They should check the communication diary daily.
7. Parents are advised not to send valuable articles for eg expensive pens, watches, jewellery etc to school. In case of loss schiil shall not take any responsibility .
8. Parents are requested to personally see off and receive their wards at the bus stop.
9. Parents and guardians are requested to read and explain the school rules to their ward.
10. A student returning to school after suffering from an infection or contagious disease should produse a doctor's fitness certificate permitting him to do so.
11. Every absence (due to sickness or otherwise) must be entered briefly in the communication diaty in the non-attendance / leave record pages and signed by the parents or guardians.
12. Parents are requested to send a leave application if the child has to be absent for more than one day.
13. Indiscipline, ittegularity in attendance, damage to school property, non-payment of school dues unautiorized afsence from school for more than a week are sufficient grounds for issue of compulsory T.C.
1. A clear calendar month's notice in written or a month's fee in lieu of notice must be given before the pupil withdraws certificate is issued only when all the dues of the school are settled.
2. Rs. 100 will be charged for the withdrawal of T.C.
3. No dues certificate from the office /library /Laboratories should be submitted .